Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome back, Sam Fisher

Well, for all you console geeks out there, the newest installment in the Splinter Cell series hits the stores today. I'm glad to say that I've played each one in the series and absolutely love it. Ubisoft really does a great job at adding new features in each version to make it a step above of its predecessor. I can't wait to see how this newest release looks on the Xbox 360 in HD on a 56" screen. :)


In addition to Splinter Cell, I'll be placing a deposit on another 360 game that's supposed to be released next week, titled "Phantasy Star Universe." It looks like more of a sci-fi RPG and it's developed by Sega. The preview screen shots and videos look pretty damn cool, so I think I'll have to give it a try.

As it is, I'm still well involved with Oblivion, which is one of the best games I've ever played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home