Monday, October 16, 2006

Blue Man Group


We finally got around to seeing Blue Man Group for the first time this past Saturday. It was a spontaneous thing after hanging out at the Farmer's Market in Union Square. I thought the show was awesome, a really unique experience. I even landed a minor supporting role when the Blue Men decided to leave me with their flashlights and a bowl of Captain Crunch in the middle of their act. Needless to say, I started popping those crunches like there was no tomorrow.

I love Captain Crunch.

I immediately regressed to those wonderful days of childhood yore when I would be ecstatic about breakfast cereal. The Cap'n was one of my favorites, along with Frosted Flakes. What about yours?

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

I wouldn't mind going to their show, I have seen bits and pieces of their stuff and it looks so neat.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Space Cowboy said...

If you've never seen the show before, I would highly recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home