Monday, January 22, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging: 3776

(Random Flickr Blogging explained)


IMG_3776
Originally uploaded by cmwoodley.

Larry, not one to take crap from anyone, showed his neighbors what he took from the snowman as souvenirs, just to make sure they knew whom they were dealing with.




3776
Originally uploaded by bunaen.

Woody Allen was clearly horrified that the press caught up to him at this favorite country bar.




101_3776
Originally uploaded by carissa_aimee.

Michelle was fascinated with the huge object hurtling towards her father as he was obliviously taking her picture.

6 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Generik said...

Nice. I almost used the first one myself, but I think you nailed it.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger George said...

You hit all 3 on the head--kinda like the object hiting Michelle's father.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice batch! BTW, Woody Allen is very popular in the rodeosexual community.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Space Cowboy said...

Thanks everyone. :)

The thing I liked about the first one was this guy's intense mean expression. I think the Michelle caption was born out of my Monty Python training, because I could clearly see one of Terry's animations following this shot.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I wanted to use the first one too, but the file didn't download. But you did a better job with the caption than I would've done, so for the best.

I also used the green cowboy pic.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger nash said...

Oooh, great job with the snowballs! I noticed that one, too, in part because it's from Austin last week, and I used to live there. Never had snow like that in all the time I did, though, dangit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home