Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging: 5019

(Random Flickr Blogging explained)


IMG_5019.JPG
Originally uploaded by Isaac Isaac.

Once she noticed the concrete blocks nearby, Gloria then realized why she was taken to the docks. The pleading and begging started immediately.




IMG_5019.jpg
Originally uploaded by Magister2006.

Jade was torn between demonstrating either a rhombus or equilaterial triangle.




IMG_5019
Originally uploaded by feathermar.

Josie really wanted to get the party hopping, so she rocked on with the BMI measurements.




IMG_5019
Originally uploaded by Kanido.

Imagine Marge's surprise when she noticed everything around her started losing its color depth.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I also used the chick flopping on the dock. I like you caption better than mine.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Generik said...

Damn, I couldn't get the last one to show up on my desktop, or I would have used it for sure. I had a good caption for it, too:

"You're not really! Are you? Are you REALLY from Pleasantville? Oh, my God!!"

Nice ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home