Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I hate my office building


Today is the second day this week where the heater has simply stopped working. FSM forbid that the damn thing works during the coldest week so far. Yesterday, it at least kicked back on soon after I arrived. But today, it was far more sinister.

I mean, everything is comfortable this morning. I come back from lunch and start doing some work when I notice my fucking fingernails starting to turn blue! WTF?!?!? Man, if it isn't ratty toilet plumbing sending gallons of water into our office, it's no heat. That's right, you heard me. Toilet plumbing.

Rant over.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Sounds like some of the contractor companies who worked in Iraq built your office building. Our building has very cold spots as well - you need your coat to walk through some of the hallways.

Cathy

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Space Cowboy said...

Actually, I think it's some of the contractors who worked in the Korean War who built this building. I don't know the exact age, but I'm thinking it was built in either the 50's or 60's. I can hardly wait to see what it's like this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home